Promantra's healthcare IT infrastructure combines state-of-the-art facilities with secured surroundings that cater to our customer's requirements. Our security policy was created with assistance from external security experts. We audit regularly and are open to independent security reviews by customer representatives.
We have built an advanced IT infrastructure for healthcare companies designed to be scalable, flexible, and redundant, capable of accommodating a variety of support solutions. We employ a continuous research and test methodology of leading-edge technologies, incorporating those where appropriate to ensure we have the toolset that can bring the most value to our customers.
Our current technologies include advanced network design and connectivity options, voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions, advanced incident management and support tools, all with redundancy capabilities. We have invested in state-of-the-art network technology and best-in-the-class computing and communication infrastructure for the healthcare industry.
- Internet leased lines are in place using Cisco routers and RAD modems.
- Internet bandwidth is from three different service providers for redundancy.
- Bandwidth monitoring using MRTG graphs.
- The internet lines are terminated on to the Link Sys firewalls to control the malicious code.
- TCP/IP based local area network with 100 and 1000 MBPS speed.
- D-Link and Link sys switches are used for physical connection.
- Monitoring network performance using Link sys manageable switches.
- Capability of capturing data from multiple sources.
- E-Fax, e-mail, FTP Server and VPN to capture data.
- Backup policies are defined as per the process requirements.
- Data backed up in DLT tapes are stored in Fire Proof cabinets.
- Restricted access to internet and e-mails.
- Controlled access to the network printers.
- Instructions to shred all papers containing client information.
- Clear desk and clear screen policy.
- Confidentiality agreements with staff
- Secure and dedicated infrastructure.
- 24/7 on-campus security staff
- Bio-Metric access controller to enter into the office premises.
- Point-to-point network connectivity using routers that are configured with DES
- Encryption at both ends.
- Anti-virus software.
- User-ids and passwords to log into the Client systems
- Disabled floppy, CD drives and USB mass storage devices.
- Security policies are defined (desktop, password, e-mail, and domain).
- 24x7 IT staff availability.
- Certified IT team members in various technologies.
- In house IT development team to design and develop the applications based on the client's requirements.
- Regular reviews of firewall logs
- Periodic network and host vulnerability tests.
- Regular internal audits.