LTC RCM & Billing
Promantra’s LTC-RCM billing services expedites Long Term Care organizations’ claims and reimbursement collection activities for services performed. We accelerate your Revenue Cycle velocity by systematically working on different phases of Resident Cycle which includes admissions, insurance authentication, charge processing, billing, follow ups for collections, payment posting and bad debt mgmt.
Our RCM services delivered on our proprietary GeroPro platform helps LTC organizations to beneficently appraise managed care contracts (medicare & medicaid), authenticate reimbursements, provide systematic resident estimates and fundamentally augment financial results by; reduction in AR age, bad debts , denials and cost of collections.
Our GeroPro reporting system provides analytics on:
- Aging analysis by payer source
- AR to be billed
- Service-wise charge postings
- Timelines between service and billing
- Billing and follow-up
- Service and collection
- Claim denial types
- Amounts and numbers
- Bad debts and recovery.
Promantra’s LTC-RCM Billing Services
- We bill for Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance, and Co-Insurance for third party or private payers.
- Opportunities for improvements to comply with Medicare and other Payor requirements.
- Act upon primary, co-insurance and deductible claims.
- Invigorate Claims re-submission for denials or incorrect payment of Medicare, Medicaid or other third-party Payor claims.
- Monitor billing collections and suggesting amounts to be written off on Payor-regulated timelines.
- MIS for collection buckets and pipelines, including payments and or suggested adjustments.