Promantra follows the medical billing-coding process through a structured methodology which has worked well for large US clients. Our coding services will help our clients to experience an increase in returns and a reduction in the number of denials as we comply with the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, AMA Guidelines from CPT-4 Code Manual, & CMS (HCFA) Guidelines [CCI (Correct Coding Initiatives)] and [LMRP(Local Medical Review Policies)].
- Promantra uses latest books and software like 3M, Ingenix, and Client Specifications in coding, involved in the constant changes that occur in this field
- Following HIPAA regulations in order to protect the confidentiality of Patient Health Information (PHI)
- We as professionals adhere Standards of Ethical Coding
- Infrastructure according to BS7799, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2005
SURGICAL CODING SPECIALTIES
- Our Medical coders are AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) certified and have a minimum of 5 years experience in hand.
- Our coders are skilled to provide high quality within the TAT provided by the client. On an average, our coder's code 150 reports per day according to multi-specialty.
- Our coder's monitor, analyze, and improve your documentation for coding from getting denials and reimbursement.
- Our Medical coders carefully determine the codes according to the clinical information provided by the Healthcare Provider/Professionals and reports back according to the information provided.
- Our coders interact with the Healthcare providers/professionals via video conference, teleconference, etc.
- Our coders have undergone extensive training from US coding experts.
NO MORE MEDICAL CODING BACKLOG
Promantra’s medical coding outsourcing services address the entire spectrum of surgical specialty coding with coders specializing in each clinical subspecialty including:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Coding
- Colorectal Surgery Coding
- Gastroenterology Endoscope Coding
- General Surgery Coding
- Gynecology Surgery Coding
- Ophthalmology Surgery Coding
- Orthopedics Surgery Coding
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Coding
- Pediatric Surgery Coding
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Coding
- Podiatric Surgery Coding
- Trauma and Burn Surgery Coding
- Urology Surgery Coding
- Urgent Care Coding
- Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Surgery Coding
- Fewer denials optimize reimbursement.
- We guarantee 98% and more accuracy and compliance
- Getting feedback on your documentation and coding changes.