As our focus and our client base has been the U.S. Healthcare industry, we understand the value and importance of PHI (Protected Health Information). We align our quality policies with our customers outsourcing objectives to ensure compliance and integrity. Therefore we have taken several steps to ensure that PHI entrusted to us is fully protected.
Following is an overview of our Security & Best Practices of HIPPA Compliance:
- 24/7 on-campus security staff
- Secure and dedicated infrastructure
- No tail-gating is allowed
- Controlled access to printer
- Instructions to shred all papers containing client information
- Clean desk approach
- Critical documents and Electronic Data (backed up in DLT tapes, DVDs) are stored in Fireproof cabinets
- Staff screening and background checks
- Confidentiality agreements with staff
System Security & Access Controls:
- Anti-Virus software
- User-IDs and passwords to log into the client systems
- Disabled floppy, CD drives, USB, Ports, Wi-Fi etc...
- Regular reviews of firewall logs
- Periodic network and host vulnerability audits
- Client audit teams are allowed to conduct security audits on the dedicated network provided for their services
- Information security management and control audits
HIPAA Compliance Training:
We have periodic ongoing HIPAA training for our employees to ensure compliance with HIPAA regulation. We have the quality and regulatory team which does a periodic audit and ensures compliance is met within the organization.
For more information about our HIPAA Compliance Services, call 1-732-414-3678 and speak to one of our experts.
Share this Page